1. Sell ad space Instead of acting through third parties, you directly sell advertising space to media buyers. Therefore, 100% of the advertising budget will go directly to you. No […]
It mainly functions as a system where you generate a sale a product on another site. Every visitor you send to the product website is monitored, and you get a […]
Remember To KISS : Keep It Super Simple The word “Blog” is a stranger word for so many students and other peoples who are not with technical educational background. The well-known word “Website” is […]
“Passive Income” attracts everyone’s mind, and at this present condition of pandemic and hectic life before and after that where we are not having time for ourselves it is good to have a passive income source. There are so many passive income sources like : Stock/Share Market, Mutual fun investment, Rental income, Network Marketing, Affiliate marketing, Blogging, Digital Marketing, Stock Photography etc.
What is Passive Income ?
So let’s have look on “What is Passive Income?” Passive income sources includes those sources of income where your physical presence doesn’t matter or matter a very few after a certain time and effort. Remember effortless income is only imaginary thing like daydreaming.
1. Make Your Money Work For You:
2. Stock Market/ Share Market Investment or Trading :
3. Mutual Fund Investment :
4. Get a High Yield Saving Account:
5. Rent out a room or complex:
6. Peer to Peer Lending:
7. Affiliate Marketing:
8. Create and Sell Online Courses:
9. Stock Photography: