A digital computer has two major parts: The first is Hardware and the second is Software. All the hardware needs some driver to be installed for running it. Any Digital device can’t run without software. Similarly, the Human is also a combination of different Hardware and Software.
As we all know computer hardware without any software worth nothing; we can’t even think to do something with it. Just like that The human body worth nothing without the well-known energy source “Soul/Spirit”. So let’s discuss “Humanware” to know something about “Human Science”.
Human Hardware: this the human we can see by our naked eye, touch by our hand and ………….
It is a combination of so many parts for different purposes like :
Legs for walking, Eyes for watching, Nose for smelling and inhaling, ears for listening and hearing, stomach for food processing, Heart for pumping, Brain for thinking and so many external and internal parts for making our life better.
What are the 78 Organs in the Human Body ?
The human body is mainly made up of trillions of cells which are considered as the fundamental unit of life. The group of similar cells with similar functions forms a tissue further they combine together to form organs and organ systems which finally gives rise to an individual body.
|Adrenal Glands||Heart||Pancreas||Thymus Gland||Testes|
|Appendix||Joints||Parathyroid Glands||Trachea||Vas deferens|
|Bones||Large Intestine||Pituitary Gland||Ureters||Bulbourethral glands|
|Bronchi||Lungs||Salivary Glands||Nerves||Subcutaneous tissue|
|Diaphragm||Lymph Nodes||Skeletal Muscles||Ligaments||Foramen Ovale|
|Fallopian Tubes||Nasal Cavity||Spleen||Vulva||Lymphatic vessel|
What are the Software In Human Beings ?
We all know very well about the hardware: Human body parts, but do you think we have some software also ? Just like a computer system our body also has some software which are well known as Emotions and Soul.
- Fear :
- Fear is a feeling or an emotion. When a person has fear, they are afraid or scared. A person who fears something does not want it to happen. The fear response comes from sensing danger. It leads to the fight-or-flight response.
- In extreme cases of fear (horror and terror) there may be a freeze response or paralysis. In humans and animals, fear is adjusted by cognition and learning. Thus fear is rational or appropriate, or it is irrational or inappropriate.
- An irrational fear is called a phobia. Fear is the body’s way of protecting itself from doing things that may be dangerous.
- For example, if one has a fear of jumping off a cliff, he/she will not do it. This saves one from death. In this case, fear is a good thing but in others, it can be bad.
- An example of fear being bad is if it stops one from doing something important, like going to see a doctor.
- Anger :
- Anger is one of the basic emotions. It is an inherited response, and is common to all mammals and a number of other animals. It happens when we are threatened, offended, wronged, or denied something we really want or need. Rage is the strongest form of anger.
- Anger is a normal emotion. It involves a strong, uncomfortable and emotional response to a provocation. There is a sharp distinction between anger and aggression . Both influence each other. Anger can start aggression or increase its probability or intensity. However, it is not necessary nor sufficient for aggression.
- Anger is a bit like a pressure cooker: we can only apply pressure against our anger for a certain amount of time until it explodes.
- Sadness: Sadness is an emotion. It is the opposite of happiness. People feel sad when something bad has happened, for example, if their mother or father has died. When people are very sad, and for a long time, the person could have a serious mental illness called depression or Bipolar disorder.
- Joy/Happiness : Happiness is a feeling of pleasure and positivity. When someone feels good, proud, excited, relieved or satisfied about something, that person is said to be “happy”. Feeling happy may help people to relax and to smile.
- Disgust : Disgust is an emotion. People feel it when they see, touch, hear, or taste something that they think is nasty or repulsive. It is also caused by scorn. For example, when one finds something dirty or not fit to eat. Levels of disgust vary based on cultural, religious, and personal backgrounds/experiences. Disgust can be deliberate as someone can do something on purpose to create this emotion.
- Surprise: Surprise is an emotion that a person might feel if something unexpected happens. For example, a person may feel surprised at a loud, sudden noise, like the popping of a balloon, or they may feel surprised at the outcome of an event. The feeling of surprise can be both good or bad, depending on the circumstances.
- Trust: Trust is a feeling that somebody or something can be relied upon, or will turn out to be good. It is the feeling of being sure about something, even if it cannot be proved.
- Anticipation : in the sense of looking forward positively to something which is going to happen.
- Love: Love is a mix of feelings and actions that shows a deep liking for someone or something. Romantic love can lead to things such as dating, marriage and sex, but a person can also feel for friends, such as platonic love, or family. There are also chemical reactions within the brain that can be triggered by the different types of love. Forms of Love :
- Their are many kinds of love. There can be self-love, love towards a friend (such as platonic love), love in romance, towards family, toward God, or towards an object or idea. Often love can be confused with other feelings. Being sexually or physically attracted is the feeling of lust. Lust and love may be thought of as different. Normal friendship is a form of love that can be distracted by lust and misunderstanding.
- Confidence : Confidence is the state of trusting something, and being sure that something is going to happen.
Shame, Indignation, Pity, Kindness, Envy, Jealousy, Pain, Temper, Greed, Attention, Tension and so many other feelings are the software of human beings.